We at StudentPilotCommunity.com are now accepting aviation guest posts from individuals and organizations in the aviation industry. We are looking for well-written, informative, and engaging content that will be of interest to our audience of aviation enthusiasts. Published posts will appear in our blog section.
Once published, a link to your guest post will be shared in the Student Pilot Community group on Facebook, which currently has nearly 54,000 members made up of student pilots, pilots, and flying instructors.
We welcome submissions on a wide range of aviation-related topics, including but not limited to:
- Learning to fly
- Student pilots
- Private pilots
- Commercial pilots
- Air transport pilots
- Bush pilots
- Flying instructors
- Chief flying instructors
- Aircraft engineers
- Flight attendants & cabin crew
- Air traffic controllers
If you have expertise or a unique perspective on any of these subjects, we encourage you to submit a guest post for consideration. As a contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with our audience, and also to include a maximum of two backlinks to the sites of your choice.
In order to be considered for publication, we ask that all submissions meet the following guidelines:
- The content must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- The post should be at least 1,000 words in length, but we welcome longer submissions as well.
- The post should be well-written and free of errors.
- The post should provide value to our readers, whether in the form of practical advice, interesting anecdotes, or useful resources.
- The post should be relevant to the aviation industry.
If you have an idea for a guest post that you think would be a good fit for our website, we encourage you to submit it for consideration. Please send your submission to [email address], along with a brief bio and any relevant links or resources. We look forward to reading your submissions and publishing great content for our readers.
Do you have any questions? Are you ready to submit your post? Use this form to contact us and we’ll provide further instructions.
be a voice in aviation