Flying Training, Learn To Fly, Basic Aviation, Careers (video course)
How to gain a private pilot licence, how to use it for fun and recreation, and how to start a career in aviation.
Purchase With Confidence
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
- Exclusive discount available to Student Pilot Community Facebook group members for all Rod Machado products (downloads only). Apply BEN15%OFF at checkout!
- Is it your ambition to learn to fly in order to simply enjoy flight or to start a career in aviation?
- Would you like to learn to fly for recreation and pleasure, flying light aircraft, sport aircraft, microlights, or gyrocopters?
- Do you ever look up as aircraft fly overhead and wonder if you too could become a private pilot or perhaps one day an airline pilot?
- Would you like to learn more about aviation with a view to working within the General Aviation or Airline industries?
I learned to fly over 30 years ago and in this course I present you with advice and tips based on my personal experience of gaining a Private Pilots Licence (or License/Certificate as it is called in the USA). This is a course designed to inspire and motivate you rather than a technical course covering specific parts of the PPL syllabus.
Great things are ahead in aviation. We are already seeing the first all-electric aircraft and soon there will bigger hybrids and electrically powered aircraft in our skies travelling further and carrying more passengers. The era of Urban Air Mobility has begun and we’ll soon see commuter aircraft with vertical take-off capabilities travelling between cities. All these aircraft will need new pilots!
Join me, Ben Lovegrove, on this course as I introduce you to the wonderful world of the Pilot’s Licence, general aviation, commerical aviation, and the aviation industry.